Employment Solicitor is required by this Legal 500 and Chambers recognised London practice
In joining this firm as an employment solicitor, you will become part of an established national practice with a strong presence in the London market. On offer is the chance to join a team offering a mixture of contentious and non-contentious matters.
The work undertaken is diverse and includes:
- Providing legal advice to a broad range of clients in both the public and private sector.
- Managing a good mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Undertake all aspects of employment law, buit the focus is dealing with corporate clients.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Contribute to business development.
The firm is seeking an Employment Lawyer who can demonstrate:
- Minimum of 1 year’s PQE in employment work. You will have experience of contentious and non-contentious commercial advisory work.
- Willing to get involved in marketing and business development of the department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in running own files (you will be responsible for the day to day running of a caseload).
What’s on offer?
On offer with this Employment Solicitor opportunity is:
- Salary £75000+
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good work life/balance with hybrid working.
- Wide variety of both contentious and non-contentious work from a wide variety of clients. The contentious work is heavily weighted to defendant work.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this Employment Solicitor role based in the city of London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible. Full job description available.