Anakin Seal Legal Recruitment is looking to expand and recruit new members to the team We are a well established legal recruitment business which has been operating for nearly 30 years.
What we can offer:
• Opportunity to work in an established national legal recruitment business which already has a strong network of clients and database of candidates.
• An inclusive and respectful working environment encouraging professionalism and entrepreneurial drive.
• Back-office infrastructure to assist you with CV creation, IT support, Temp payroll, compliance and marketing.
• Competitive Salary and benefits.
• Excellent bonus scheme and other incentives. This year we are going to Paris after hitting our annual financial target.
• Flexible working policy.
• At IPS Group we will consider requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, and an element of working from home.
What we are looking for:
• You will already have experience in a 360 recruitment role, ideally legal sector recruitment. Alternatively, someone with a background in the legal sector interested in making the move into legal recruitment.
• Someone able to develop and maintain business relationships.
• Someone to be based out of our Manchester, Birmingham or Leeds offices. There are opportunities to work geographical areas around the country.
• Engaging with and establishing rapport with a range of individuals.
• Self-motivated, able to take initiative and proactively prioritising your workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent researching, questioning and listening skills.
• Solution focused approach.
• Desire to deliver good customer service.
• Anakin Seal is a legal recruitment service recruiting at all levels from paralegal to partner throughout the UK. We recruit into both private practice and in-house.
• Set up in 1993, Anakin Seal is firmly established as one of the leading legal recruitment consultancies.
• Backed by the IPS Group, we benefit from their extensive database, reputation, market contacts and support, whilst continuing to operate as an autonomous division.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
At IPS Group our vision is to foster a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where every individual feels safe and confident to be the best, authentic version of themselves regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
Our Core Values Are
Professionalism: we offer a professional service to clients and candidates.
Integrity: we are honest and upfront, we don’t look for quick wins, and we do the right thing.
Collaboration: we work in partnership with our clients and candidates and we do this in a consultative manner.
Knowledge: we are experts in recruitment and we understand the markets we recruit for.
Delivery: we deliver on our promises and find quality solutions for our clients.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.