Clinical Negligence Solicitor – £45k+ – Southampton
Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by this specialist healthcare division to deal with a caseload of defendant clinical negligence work.
In joining this firm as a clinical negligence solicitor, you will become part of an established team independently recognised as one of the best multi track clinical negligence teams in the country.
You will handle your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence work.
The firm is seeking a medical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on litigated clinical negligence work or multi track injury work as a trainee or post qualification at a recognised practice. Those from a claimant background will be considered.
- Need to be able to attend the office 2 days per week.
- Ideally experienced in running own files but if not the willingness to deal with your own cases under supervision.
- Qualified solicitor (Newly qualified candidates can apply). More experienced candidates also considered and will be given more autonomy and cases to match level of experience.
- A real passion for developing a career in this area of work.
What’s on offer?
On offer with this clinical negligence opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good work life/balance with considerable home working for those that want it.
- Excellent training and development.
- Join a friendly co-operative team.
To be considered for this clinical negligence solicitor role please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible