Partner – Real Estate
My client is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm. They are currently looking for a Partner to join their Real Estate Team which operates in Manchester, London and Liverpool.
As an experienced Partner you will be joining a highly regarded team of leading Lawyers in the field of Real Estate litigation.
- Demonstrable experience of handling complex property litigation matters to trial both as supervising partner and case handler
- Experience of full range property disputes with a particular focus on real property (easements, restrictive covenants); contractual disputes; insolvency related property disputes
- Ability to delegate work to junior fee earners (particularly 1954 Act cases), to ensure they are fully resourced and working to capacity
- Excellent Business Development and Marketing skills
- A successful record at a similarly well regarded firm, a strong following, and the ability to maintain and grow their client base
- Accept instructions from partners in other offices and departments and ensure the work is undertaken promptly and to a high quality and at appropriate level.
- Joint responsibility for team achieving team budgets and gross margins
- Meet personal contribution towards team budget
- Introduce work of appropriate quality into team and the firm generally and demonstrate an ability to generate repeat work from clients – with a year one target / expectation of own client fees of a sum to be discussed dependant on entry level.
- Collaborate with partners and fee earners in other teams within the wider firm, to promote and generate work for the Real Estate Litigation team, and support the overall firm strategy of growth.
- Support the development of junior fee earners in the team, by mentoring and ensuring that appropriate career development plans are in place.
To be considered for this exciting role please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible