Anakin Seal Legal Recruitment is looking to expand and recruit new members to the team We are a well established legal recruitment business which has been operating for nearly 30 years.
What we can offer:
• Opportunity to work in an established national legal recruitment business which already has a strong network of clients and database of candidates.
• An inclusive and respectful working environment encouraging professionalism and entrepreneurial drive.
• Back-office infrastructure to assist you with CV creation, IT support, Temp payroll, compliance and marketing.
• Competitive Salary and benefits.
• Excellent bonus scheme and other incentives. This year we are going to Paris after hitting our annual financial target.
• Flexible working policy.
• At IPS Group we will consider requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, and an element of working from home.
What we are looking for:
• You will already have experience in a 360 recruitment role, ideally legal sector recruitment. Alternatively, someone with a background in the legal sector interested in making the move into legal recruitment.
• Someone able to develop and maintain business relationships.
• Someone to be based out of our Manchester, Birmingham or Leeds offices. There are opportunities to work geographical areas around the country.
• Engaging with and establishing rapport with a range of individuals.
• Self-motivated, able to take initiative and proactively prioritising your workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent researching, questioning and listening skills.
• Solution focused approach.
• Desire to deliver good customer service.
• Anakin Seal is a legal recruitment service recruiting at all levels from paralegal to partner throughout the UK. We recruit into both private practice and in-house.
• Set up in 1993, Anakin Seal is firmly established as one of the leading legal recruitment consultancies.
• Backed by the IPS Group, we benefit from their extensive database, reputation, market contacts and support, whilst continuing to operate as an autonomous division.
To be considered for this please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.